Smoothies high in protein and fiber can aid weight loss by keeping you full. This one checks both boxes plus you get the nutritional benefits of the antioxidant blueberries.
The blueberries and bananas in this recipe make a naturally sweet combination that totally satisfies you. You won’t taste the spinach but you’ll reap the nutritional benefits of fiber, folate, vitamin C, and much more.
The finished drink is so creamy and filling, it is delicious! Smoothies are perfect for breakfast because you start your day with excellent nutrition and you can take them on the go. But they are also good for lunch or an after workout meal.
How To Make
- 8 oz of either unsweetened coconut or almond milk for your liquid. Adjust for consistency.
- 1-2 scoops of a high quality vanilla protein powder with 15-25g of protein and less than 2 grams of sugar. Vegan pea protein based is very easy to digest if whey protein bothers you.
- 1 TBSP of Chia or Flaxseed for fiber and omega 3s.
- 1/2 C frozen wild blueberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 frozen avocado. Adds healthy fats
- 1/4 Spinach
- 1/2 cup 1ce cubes
- Place all ingredients in the blender.
- Process until smooth. Add a tiny bit of water if needed to create the desired consistency. Serve immediately.
Did you know at Bloom IV Hydration & Wellness we have IV’s and injections that can assist with increased energy, metabolism and weight loss. You can learn more about those by clicking here or call our office, we will help you find the right therapy to reach your goals!